Reset GSM tester state?

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Jan 28 13:10:58 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 08:08:36AM +0000, Holger Freyther wrote:
> A wild guess but can any of you check if the GSM tester state is corrupt again? My test with virtual equipment failed the last two times I tried with no IP addresses available and the production run seems broken as well.
>
> thank you!

I notice the osmo-gsmtester-prod moved to IP address .107 since I was last on it.
But I can log in.

The /var/tmp/osmo-gsm-tester/state has reserved resources since 2019-01-23 22:21:01.

The 'ps' output looks troubling, a large number of tcpdumps running: 843!! wtf
See http://people.osmocom.org/neels/eengeeK2/gsm_tester_ps.txt
No 'osmo-gsm-tester.py' in ps, so nothing is running.

I erased the reserved_resources and rebooted.

~N