Limesdr mini and nightly builds....

Gullik Webjorn gullik.webjorn at corevalue.se
Mon Jan 7 19:59:16 UTC 2019

Thanks Vadim,

I just saw the code in Streamer.cpp, so my conclusions were wrong....

Interesting though is that a backtrace in the armhf version shows
something the debugger thinks

is a corrupted stack :-)

OK, so this was a blind shot, I will try to concentrate on the "main"
error, the inability to serve

the device data at proper rate and the problems with reading....

Regards,

Gullik