Osmo Bsc (Seperate CNI) with Asterisk network busy!!

Garrett Allen garrett.allen1990 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 22:34:04 UTC 2019

Yes all works fine when not launching the setup with asterisk the MGW can
route calls just fine. Below are the configs for sip-custom-contexts.conf
and extensions.conf

[GSM]
type=friend
host=127.0.0.1
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=gsm
context=gsmsubscriber
port=5062

extensions.conf is quite large so i will omit all that was there by default
and included is what i have added directly to the end of the file

[gsmsubscriber]
exten=>_xxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/GSM/${EXTEN})
exten=>_XXXXX,n,Playback(vm-nobodyavail)
exten=>_xxxxx,n,HangUp

sip.conf is again default with just this library include at the end of the
file

#include sip-custom-contexts.conf

Thanks for the assistance

nat=yes