Osmo Bsc (Seperate CNI) with Asterisk network busy!!

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 16:16:41 UTC 2019

Can you describe more your configuration and setup with asterisk? your sip
connector settings, etc.. ?
Sip.conf, sip-custom-contexts, extensions.conf  ?

You said it it works when using osmo-mgw for voice?

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 9:24 PM Garrett Allen <garrett.allen1990 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Unfortunately it made no difference adding nat=yes to the asterisk config.
>
> On Tue, 31 Dec 2019, 11:13 Sandi Suhendro, <djks74 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you try adding :
>>
>> nat=yes
>>
>> ???
>>
>> :)
>>
>> regards,
>> Sandi / DUO
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 09:20 Garrett Allen <garrett.allen1990 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All
>>>
>>> I've used osmo-bsc in non standalone mode ie seperate components and all
>>> works fine voice and sms work as should. However when introducing. sip
>>> connector with asterisk the handsets will not make voice calls they just
>>> constantly respond network busy. I'm using osmo bts-trx with osmo-trx-lms
>>> on raspbian 10 below is Asterisk config. Any help would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Gar
>>>
>>> [GSM]
>>> type=friend
>>> host=127.0.0.1