limesdr mini - osmo cni

ah med grgrehreher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:55:23 UTC 2019

HI

Thanks for the reply!

the problem it's that i can't see the network using my phone,neither on
band 1800 or 900 !

 osmo-trx-lms[7995]: Sun Dec  8 18:02:05 2019 DTRXCTRL <0001>
> Transceiver.cpp:773 [tid=140437098583808][chan=0] command is 'POWEROFF'
>  osmo-trx-lms[7995]: Sun Dec  8 18:02:05 2019 DTRXCTRL <0001>
> Transceiver.cpp:918 [tid=140437098583808][chan=0] response is 'RSP POWEROFF
> 0'

as you see, for the air interface,the program is sending  a  'POWEROFF'
command to the limesdrmini ! means that limesdr can't act as a bts
correctly!right ?
is there any way to dig more into the cause of this behavior ? the only log
i can see is from the systemctl !

as i sadi before,i am using all those components for my network :
osmo-hlr osmo-msc osmo-mgw osmo-ggsn osmo-sgsn osmo-stp osmo-bsc osmo-hnbgw
osmo-bts-trx osmo-trx-lms

Thanks.