limesdr mini - osmo cni

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:01:57 UTC 2019

Hi Pespin,
Im sorry,  i might miss things if the default config has been updated?

Sorry to say in previous email,  cause my first experience is not working
with default which is long time ago in some case...  When i learning to
build the system.

At that time might be.. .  But thats long time ago.  I remember its though
for me to make the system is running for newbie....

Once again im so sorry!  Hehehe...

regards,
Sandi / DUO