Problem while running NIB on Open Cellular Base sation

Brackley Casinga pcassinga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:46:07 UTC 2019

Hi,
My name is Brackley Cassinga Form DRC, we run a community network called
pamoja net where we offer gsm services using osmocom open source software
and OC Base station.

Recently I have tried to install another base station as the same installed
but I could not find any resource guiding through all the steps to take to
run NIB on a base station.

I'm currently running Ubuntu and I will appreciate if you could guide me on
the installation of BSC,hlr,MSC , in order to run a basic gsm network.

Thank you. Regards
--
*Ir Brackley heshima  Casinga **Pacifique*
*CEO and Founder of  kwanzatechnologie*

+243977265291 | +243977265291 | Pcassinga at gmail.com/
brackley at ensemblepourladifference.org

www.kwantechnologies.jimdosite.com <http://www.kwantechnologies.com/> |