EUSE with user input

Michael Benedict michael at usehover.com
Wed Oct 31 20:02:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The demo EUSE application included with OsmoHLR [1] has been very
useful for understanding the flow of information during a USSD
session. I would like to extend it to request input from the user and
allow > 1 request/response.

I have tried changing the session state to
`OSMO_GSUP_SESSION_STATE_CONTINUE`, and the gsup_msg_type to
`OSMO_GSUP_MSGT_PROC_SS_REQUEST` in `euse_tx_ss`. I see the “You
sent…” response on my phone, but do not get an input field.

Can anyone advise if this is the correct general approach or point me
in the right direction? Thanks for your patience as I figure these
things out.

Best,
—Michael

[1] https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-hlr/blob/master/src/osmo-euse-demo.c