osmo-dev

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Oct 31 13:18:57 UTC 2018

osmo-dev is my personal tooling for building and configuring Osmocom core net
components.  Since osmith is also using it now and starting to send in patches
on gerrit, it is receiving some public attention.

Despite cosmetics I might have done differently if I were to rewrite it from
scratch, I do (obviously) like the way it works, and would welcome anyone else
to give it a spin, too. But I assume you have your own tooling anyway...?

So far only I have permission to +2 on gerrit for osmo-dev, I see it as my
private setup made available to others, so would retain the last say on it. But
it also increasingly becomes osmith's setup, so we can change permissions...

~N