CommunityCellularManager (Re: Network interconnection over VPN/SIP)

Shaddi Hasan shaddih at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:36:14 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

Thanks for your clarifications Kurtis and Matt. The project was not
abandoned, but we transitioned the project to community-driven development
a few weeks ago. It's quiet now but at least a couple of us have discussed
how to continue driving development forward. Adopting the new post-NITB
stack is probably highest on the priority list after supporting ongoing
deployments (given limited resources, support of existing deployments has
meant no new feature work).

There is no "internal tool" replacing CCM, not sure where that info came
from.

Shaddi

sent from a phone