Save the Date: OsmoCon 2018 on October 18-19, 2018

J. Félix Ontañon Podsystem felix.ontanon at podgroup.com
Tue Oct 16 17:45:42 UTC 2018

Hi Osmocom community. Pretty happy to attend this year and looking forward
to see you in a few days.

Considering there's a talk about sysmoUSIM (Philipp Maier), and regarding
the contributions with "third-party open source utilities to be used with
Osmocom projects" as Harald said, I'd like to introduce you something:

We've been for some time developing some open source (gplv3) applets for
the sysmoUSIM units. Still simple experiments, yet promising:

https://github.com/PodgroupConnectivity/sim-applet-apn-autoconf
https://github.com/PodgroupConnectivity/sim-applet-data-heartbeat
https://github.com/PodgroupConnectivity/sim-applet-sms-im-alive

I wanted to let you know as I'd really appreciate finding people with the
same interests during the conference.
See ya in a few days.

--

*J. Félix Ontañón*
Director of Research and Innovation

felix.ontanon at podgroup.com

www.podgroup.com <https://podgroup.com/>
www.podm2m.com <https://podm2m.com/>
www.pod.solutions <https://pod.solutions/>

UK: +44 (0)1223 850 900 <+44%201223%20850900>
USA: +1 415 7070 500
Spain: +34 954 050 200 <+34%20954%2005%2002%2000>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/PodM2M/> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/podm2m> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://linkedin.com/company-beta/236154/> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/podm2m/>

*Sign up for a demo of our hierarchical billing engine, Pod Billing
<https://podm2m.com/signup-billing-platform-demo/>*

*Sales*: sales at podgroup.com

*Support*: support at podgroup.com