BSC / MSC volatile state / restart handling

Rafael Diniz rafael at rhizomatica.org
Sat Oct 13 19:11:03 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

Thanks for clarifying, and sorry about myself missing some parts of the

But if there is nothing yet implemented, I could do a proof of concept.
I wrote a system for a company in the past for a DTV ISDB-T encoder
which was multi-processes which used shared memory and locks (residing
inside the shared segment) for access to it. We can talk in person next
week.

Rafael