UICC with ISIM application

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Tue May 29 17:04:19 UTC 2018

Hi Harald and Shinjo,

Thank you for your replies. I decided I’ll first get a Hungarian VoLTE SIM card, because that’s the easiest for me, sincs I live here. If T-Mobile HU doesn’t use ISIM I’ll source a card from Austria.

If I’m done with development I’ll send a pull request to Benoit.
Maybe the code will be useful for reading sysmocom cards as well in the future.

Regards,
Domi