UICC with ISIM application

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue May 29 15:59:21 UTC 2018

Hi Domi,

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 05:42:32PM +0200, Tomcsányi, Domonkos wrote:
> Sorry if this is an off-topic question,

no problem.

> I'd like to extend Benoit's card library with ISIM support, but there is no way to test my code right now, so I'm thinking about buying maybe a card.

We will be sourcing samples of ISIM-enabled cards for our next generation sysmoUSIM
soon, but right now we don't have them yet.

In terms of public operators, I honestly don't know.  I haven't bought any subscriptions/SIM
cards recently.

I would expect that LTE/IMS enabled MVNOs are more likely to use the ISIM applications than the
classic MNOs.