osmo-bsc with remote osmo-stp.

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jun 21 11:11:32 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 04:35:43PM +0100, Andrew Back wrote:
> Just to note that I now have voice calls working using the osmo-mgw
> configs that Pau previously shared via the list. Thanks for your help
> and to all who have contributed to the stack — it's exciting to be using
> the new post-NITB architecture for the first time!

Great, I'm happy to hear you could make it work.

If there's anything we can improve in terms of examples, mauals, wiki,
please don't hesitate to let us know.

My guess is if you started with the included config file examples but could
only make it work with the config files Pau shared here on the list, then
we might want to revisit the example config files?

Could you pin-point it to any particular setting?