ABIS over IuB SCTP

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Sun Jun 3 08:43:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

I found this document on the net:
https://www.academia.edu/19659583/Documents_mx_zxsdr-bs8900-gu360v40921-outdoor-gsm-umts-dual-mode-macro-node-b-system-description

For Abis when using the ethernet port it is using SCTP for control plane messages and after encapsulated in IP and for user plane it is using RTP and then encapsulated in UDP.

There is no clear document for Huawei multi-standard boxes but I know that for Abis over IP you need to define IPPATH which is probably SCTP to provide dual-homing feature.

Regards,
R.

Sent from my Mobile