pySim pytlv dependency

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jul 19 15:10:45 UTC 2018

Hi Philipp and Neels,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:06:39PM +0200, Philipp Maier wrote:

> Yes, there is no debian package. Those packages have to be installed using
> python-pip.

I really don't think it is a good idea to depend on modules that are not
part of major distributions, not even debian with its tens of thousands of
packages.

So if we can somehow avoid it without reinventing the wheel (maybe there's
an alternative python module that is shipped?), I would try to avoid it.