Fw: Osmotrx compatibility with LimeSDR mini

Babar Ali babarbuttgrt at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 23:16:52 UTC 2018

I have build following components from source.

1. SoapySDR v0.6.12. Lime Suite v18.06.03. UHD v3.12.0.0-rc14. SoapyUHD v0.3.45. osmo-trx v0.4.0 configure --with-lms6. osmo-nitb7. osmo-bts-trx
however i have only following options are available with osmo-trx
root at miniBTS:/home/pi/osmocom/osmo-trx# osmo-trx-lms -h
I have run each instance in separate windows but I cannot show network, log file of following screens along with config files attached. would you please help me whats going wrong, I am newbie
terminal 1 : osmo-trx-lms -C osmo-trx-limesdr.configterminal 2: osmo-nitb -c openbsc.configterminal 3: osmo-bts-trx  -c osmobts.config
attached config files have grabbed from https://github.com/myriadrf/cellular-network-configs/tree/master/osmocom
Regards

Babar Ali