Submissions for OsmoDevCon 2018

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jan 31 23:01:30 UTC 2018

Dear Osmocom community,

it's already end of January and OsmoDevCon 2018 in April is getting closer
and closer.

As indicated before, I would like to group the topics by days and put
together at least a rough framework shcedule, so that people
with specific interests don't have to be present for four full days to make
sure they don't miss anything.

So  I'd like to re-invite all attendees to consider adding a topic/porposal
to the wiki page at https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-dev-con/wiki/OsmoDevCon2018#section-9
so that we can group different topic areas and put together a rough schedule
outline.

A proposal doesn't mean you have to give a talk.  It could be anything, including
* a talk that you would want to listen to, and you're looking for somebody to give it
* a discussion about a certain topic
* a workshop / hands on session
* lightning talks?

Like any community event, OsmoDevCon lives by its contributors. I can't wait to
hear about all the things you've been up to.  Thanks!