testing osmo-bsc osmo-hlr osmo-msc

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:58:58 UTC 2018

Dear Neels,
seems all good on my setup, I did success with osmo-sip-connector and get
bridge with osmo-msc,
I can make a call and destination got ring but there is no voice on both
side.

here is my setup:

osmo-bsc -c ~/osmo/osmo-bsc.cfg
osmo-hlr -l hlr.db -c ~/osmo/osmo-hlr.cfg
osmo-stp -c ~/osmo/osmo-stp.cfg
osmo-mgw -c ~/osmo/osmo-mgw-for-msc.cfg
osmo-mgw -c ~/osmo/osmo-mgw-for-bsc.cfg
osmo-msc -c ~/osmo/osmo-msc.cfg -M /tmp/bsc_mncc
osmo-bts-trx -c ~/osmo/osmo-bts.cfg
osmo-sip-connector -c ./osmo/osmo-sip-connector.cfg
osmo-trx -c 1 -s 4 -e -l INFO

Does osmo-msc still bugs?
btw,
Im using old osmo-trx (before 0.20) its stable for old one with limesdr.
since newest osmo-trx with limesdr not stable.

Thanks,
DUO

--
Best Regards,