libosmocore wiki page and doxygen online documentation

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Wed Jan 17 15:42:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was trying to find if the doxygen documentation is uploaded and
publicly available somewhere in some web server.

Google pointed me to this libosmocore wiki page:
ftp://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmonetif/

In there, there are several links to stuff like
http://www.osmocom.org/doc/libosmocore/latest/html/, but I get access
forbidden when trying to use that one.

On the other hand, I found somewhere else a link to
http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmonetif/html/ which seems to be
working.

Now the question is: which is the expected way to access the
documentation? should "www.osmocom.org" work instead of having to use
"ftp.osmocom.org"?

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/