testing osmo-bsc osmo-hlr osmo-msc

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:15:59 UTC 2018

Hello guys.

Im testing the osmo-bsc osmo-hlr osmo-msc.
I can make call but sometimes cannot, also same with text message.

now the auto create subscriber not working which is Im looking and its very
good and nice improovement.

I ussually using osmo-sip-connector with openbsc and asterisk, but since I
read that osmo-msc handling the features and also for future osmocom GSM
stacks, so Im trying to migrate and test it.

does my setting for the osmocom stacks is right with this? :

osmo-bsc -c ~/osmo/osmo-bsc.cfg
osmo-hlr -l hlr.db -c ~/osmo/osmo-hlr.cfg
osmo-stp -c ~/osmo/osmo-stp.cfg
osmo-mgw -c ~/osmo/osmo-mgw-for-msc.cfg
osmo-mgw -c ~/osmo/osmo-mgw-for-bsc.cfg
osmo-msc -c ~/osmo/osmo-msc.cfg

DId I miss something? Im sure I miss something. :-)

and how to connect osmo-msc with asterisk?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
DUO