strange registering behaviour on osmo-bsc

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:30:02 UTC 2018

Dear Harald,
thank you for explanation, I really appreciate it.

So, osmo-hlr now need authentication for connect to the network? so we
cannot attach IMSI without the ki?

if Im not wrong I need to set disable it on the configuration?
 location updating reject cause 13
 encryption a5 1
 authentication optional

on this authentication line need to change? I try do change to
authentication disable, but not work. I believe I have wrong understanding
here.

Im using for 2g network. as far I know only for 3g network you need ki
right?

Hope some feedback. Thank you.

regards,
DUO