strange registering behaviour on osmo-bsc

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:14:41 UTC 2018

Dear list,
I test again with new build for osmo-bsc osmo-msc-osmo-hlr

I dont know if the osmo-hlr and osmo-bsc has been fixing or I have mistake
for configuration which I did not change from the success I test before,
but now I cannot register my phone and even make the network error and keep
on emergency only when registering on the phone.

at osmo-hlr I got this :

20180201190135844 DAUC <0003> hlr.c:79 510106127044410: IMSI known, but has
no auth data; Returning slightly inaccurate cause 'IMSI Unknown' via GSUP

Does the new osmo-bsc on master cannot use? or maybe I need to investigate
more?

Thanks for any feedback!

--
Best Regards,