CSN.1 directory

benoit michau michau.benoit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:48:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

I did not know GMR-1 was so close from GSM / GPRS at the RRC / NAS layer.
I found those GMR-1 specs which seem the most recent, with CSN.1
structures definition:
- for RRC: https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/101300_101399/1013760413/03.05.01_60/ts_1013760413v030501p.pdf
- for NAS: https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/101300_101399/1013760408/03.04.01_60/ts_1013760408v030401p.pdf

I may be able to process them and create corresponding directories in pycrate.

Regards,
Benoit