Integrating openBSC with 3rd party MSC

Anindya Sankar Roy anindya.s at toshniwalcontrols.com
Wed Oct 11 07:28:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

 Yes I did start osmo-stp but can you please tell me how to configure the
osmo-stp port ? I am just thinking that maybe that is the reason why its
not starting.
  By the way can you please share your cfg file, I would want to take a
look at it and see if I am missing anything.

I also tried to configure * bsc-addr                  Calling Address
(local address of this BSC)*  inside *OsmoBSC(config-msc)#*
but not sure what I must set the SCCP NAME as.

Thanks
Anindya