osmo-bts-trx init problem

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:06:11 UTC 2017

Dear Neels, Vadim,
I tried the osmocomBB with my C118 also C117, and I install gnuarm and
osmocomBB with sylvain and jolly to try both.
seems the configuration is fine, but i have problem on the osmocombb
tranceiver.
my problem is :

here are the log output from my transceiver :
https://pastebin.com/8Y1qXWh8

then my osmonitb seems not moving cause transceiver not sync as I presumed:
(its working for the configuration)
https://pastebin.com/5wPhePfT

also my osmo-bts stuck since its not sync with transceiver I guess :
https://pastebin.com/T2s8GJ7e

this is the tcpdump for osmocombb with osmonitb:
https://wsi.li/1c4JhMOIUqOk/746634

THEN...
I also tried with openbts, and the transceiver was terminated after I start
./transceiver -a 51 -r 99.
here are the tcpdump with openbts, seems problem is from the transceiver?
https://wsi.li/huJmuT6TSh3o/746634

so...
hope you guys the problem from the indication I have?

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Sandi

--