GPRS on Ettus B210 hardware

Lorenzo Cavallini lorenzo.cavallini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:07:11 UTC 2017

Hi,
thanks for your answer.
You are right, it was a configuration problem related to the SGSN. In
particular, the encapsulation local-ip parameter in the ns section. I was
using the same value used for gtp localip, but this was creating the issue.
Now I set this ip to some random local ip (127.0.0.10) and it works fine.
Can you explain what the encapsulation setting is actually doing? The
documentation is not very clear on this, I thought this was supposed to be
the same value as the gtp localip. Everything else is working fine anyway.

By the way, do you recommend to switch to the "split" architecture right
now? Or is there a timeline for when OsmoNITB will be deprecated? Thanks!

Lorenzo