static builds in jenkins

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon May 29 18:36:47 UTC 2017

(sorry for top posting, but I remember otherwise you have issues reading
HTML quotation)

We originally created these patches when developing changes touching both
libosmocore and osmo-nitb. So that instead of reinstalling a whole bunch of
Debs every time we would want to  test something, we could just drop a
single binary, test it and switch back to whatever is running there
normally.

There is a few other use cases when we found this option very handy. Once
merged, we would probably use it for deployment as well.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CTO/Founder Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co