osmo-sip-connector in bad state

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Mar 7 14:16:01 UTC 2017

> On 6 Mar 2017, at 22:08, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

Hi!

> we should probably map this POLLPRI.. not sure how to fix this up. Maybe
> copy the glib code and tweak it, start implementing a direct osmocom
> version... Not sure how to progress and if people are willing to patch
> sofia-sip or not. :(

so there is a simple workaround to always signal POLLERR and two changes
to map select to poll instead of poll to select. They seem to work but are
bigger than the simple workaround.

All can be seen in the osmo-sip-connector project on gerrit.osmocom.org.
If you could try any of the two that would be nice.

holger