osmo-sip-connector in bad state

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Mar 6 21:08:57 UTC 2017

> On 6 Mar 2017, at 21:51, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>

>> On 6 Mar 2017, at 15:28, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>>

> Hi!
>

> I am currently figuring out where it is mapped and lost and will then
> try to find a conclusion for this.

glib/gmain.c:g_main_context_query

      /* In direct contradiction to the Unix98 spec, IRIX runs into
       * difficulty if you pass in POLLERR, POLLHUP or POLLNVAL
       * flags in the events field of the pollfd while it should
       * just ignoring them. So we mask them out here.
       */
      events = pollrec->fd->events & ~(G_IO_ERR|G_IO_HUP|G_IO_NVAL);

in sofia-sip:

#define SU_WAIT_ERR     POLLERR

we should probably map this POLLPRI.. not sure how to fix this up. Maybe
copy the glib code and tweak it, start implementing a direct osmocom
version... Not sure how to progress and if people are willing to patch
sofia-sip or not. :(

holger