osmo-(bts-)trx multi-trx is broken

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Fri Mar 3 12:17:23 UTC 2017

I've created https://projects.osmocom.org/issues/1963 and linked it to
1648 for -m issue.

I've tested with -x and external clock already. Unfortunately I can't
promise to dig deeper with spectrum analyzer any time soon due to other
tasks at hands. Could you please attach your known-to-work config files
to #1648 so we have some reference point for future tests?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93