jenkins: Osmocom_Sanitizer build fails

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:47:20 UTC 2017

Hi Neels, Holger,

> @vadim, could you fix this to not use CFLAGS?
> Look around in the Makefile.am s to find the
> proper way to do it, I guess.

There is the main problem that automake does not
support per-object flags :(

According to https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/
manual/html_node/Per_002dObject-Flags.html we can
only specify per-program and per-library compilation
flags. In OsmoTRX we have several static libraries
for specific architectures. In libosmocore, we can
not go the same way, because it's a shared library.

Keeping this in mind, I found a way to use per-object
flags on Stack Overflow. The solution was to use the
Target-specific Variable Values feature of GNU Make.

I thought "CFLAGS +=" will not overwrite anything...
So, let me some time to find a proper solution.
If you have any ideas, please let me know.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.