jenkins: Osmocom_Sanitizer build fails

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jun 18 16:39:19 UTC 2017

> On 18. Jun 2017, at 22:18, Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:

Hi!

> Today I noticed that the Osmocom_Sanitizer build has been broken for a long
> time, failing at libosmocore/src/viterbi_sse.c. But that seems like the fault
> of the way the Osmocom_Sanitizer builds:

can you think of a way to help us "spot" such things more early?

> So it seems that the CFLAGS+="stuff" is not working as intended.

Right. The Makefile.am probably should use AM_CFLAGS an do not set
CFLAGS directly?

> I repeat myself, but adding --enable-sanitize is not a lot of effort.
> See http://git.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=a23817622b28cb1969a73ffd36da501eb29b9cd7

I like it as it has helped us to find a build system error. When I
debug an issue I most frequently build with CFLAGS+="-ggdb3" and would
like this to keep working. :)

holger