osmo-nitb enable SMS delivery reports

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Tue Jul 18 18:59:20 UTC 2017

On 18/07/2017 16:23, Anonim Stefan wrote:

> Is there such an option available in osmo-nitb to enable delivery reports?
No, and implementation of an SMSC in the osmo-nitb itself is rather basic.
The nitb is more or less EOL anyway and I think this is going to go in
the direction of an external SMSC.

Working delivery reports should be the result of the next expected code
commit that Rhizomatica (and collaborator) are working on.
I hate to make promises, only to have to look back and say  "yes I said
it'd be ready by, but" however I'd hope to see it in master by end
September.
Look forward to testing with you!
Do you have an interest in working on this, and an open source solution
for all the parts of the SMPP, SMSC, ESME, Store and forward and
queueing puzzle?