osmo-nitb enable SMS delivery reports

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:23:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm using osmo-nitb in a testing environment and I've soon received a
request to enable SMS delivery reports.

After looking on the user manual, I couldn't find anything related to this.

I've also enabled debug logging and tried to grep for something like that
when sending a SMS between two handsets that have SMS delivery reports
enabled, without finding out anything. (SMS delivery reports tested and
worked on a public telephony system, for those two handsets)

Is there such an option available in osmo-nitb to enable delivery reports?

---
Thank you,
Stefan