osmo-trx jenkins

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Jan 19 09:48:11 UTC 2017

Hi.

One alternative would be to add newer uhd build into OBS and than re-use
it from network
<https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network>:osmocom
<https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:osmocom>:nightly
<https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/network:osmocom:nightly>
I'm not familiar with ppa but I guess it should not be too different
from obs.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93