Relicensing optimized Viterbi decoder

Tom Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Mon Jan 9 21:49:10 UTC 2017

Harald and Vadim,

I agree that it is preferable to cover the entire library under a
single license. The benefits of a single license outweigh the limited
value added by having a few files under the less restrictive license.

I approve the re-licensing of the code contained within the optimized
Viterbi patchset "core/conv: Fast Viterbi decoding", originally posted
to the OpenBSC mailing list on April 28, 2014, from LGPLv2.1 or later
to GPLv2 or later.

  -TT