Handover and load balancing on SysmoBTS 2050

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 04:20:52 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Alexander Chemeris
<alexander.chemeris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>> We could include and maintain all related code to a subdirectory of contributed in openbsc.git, if you'd like.
>
> Are you talking about meas_web or something else. Your e-mail didn't
> include any context :(

I frankly don't know what's the best way here. Putting a web app into
OpenBSC feels awkward, but it may make sense, given it's tightly
coupled and is pretty small. OTOH it has its own installation
requirements and debian packaging, which might make it a bit tricky
when it's inside OpenBSC repo - I would appreciate thoughts on this.
May be we can create two deb packages from the OpenBSC repo with one
dedicated to meas_web?

Alexander Chemeris.
CTO/Founder, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co