Problems with nanoBTS 1900

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Feb 9 20:16:45 UTC 2017

Dear Rajitha,

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 03:40:31AM +0000, Rajitha peiris wrote:
> here i have attached my openbsc.cfg file

no, you have not attached the config file.  What you have attached is a
(partial) screenshot of your config file.  Please actually attach the
config file, thanks.

Also, it is customary to collect all relevant information in one mail
before sending  message to this list.  Otherwise you will have literally
hundreds of people reading your mail.  Some might be interested in
helping out, but then they cannot due to lack of information.

Getting back to your actual question:  It is many years since I last
used aa nanoBTS (and never one for 1900 MHz), but irrespective of that
you definitely do not need lcr or mISDN for simple voice call
connectivity.