Jenkins integration of OsmoBSC TTCN-3 test suite

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Dec 19 23:47:29 UTC 2017

> On 17. Dec 2017, at 18:49, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>
> Dear all,

Hey!

> I'll stop working on the test coverage for now and focus on other areas
> of testing first (as well as fixing some of the now-known bugs).  Any
> help is greatly appreciated.

congrats. Nice findings! Some are known limitations, some due lack of
knowledge (complete layer3 is fun) but for a few I wondered if I didn't
test/implement it. ;)

It took me a bit to realize that this is of course about osmo-bsc.git and
the new sigtran/sccp stack. Do you think anyone else might be equally
wondering? I wanted to change the project description but as I am not
sure I am opening it for bike shedding. ;)

"OsmoBSC is an Open Source BSC (GSM Base Station Controller) with A-bis/IP
and A/IP interface. Found in osmo-bsc.git"

have a nice night

	holger