not storing undesired MS

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Fri Dec 8 14:58:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 08/12/17 14:51, robert wrote:
> I am using an old version of osmo-nitb, I installed it maybe a year earlier. I will consider updating my setup. Should I go with a newer version of osmo-nitb or should I use the new packages (OsmoMSC, OsmoHLR …) ?

As far as I know, almost all the features present in osmo-nitb are
supported in new packages, and osmo-nitb is mostly discontinued nowadays
in favor the the new packages. That may help you take a decision
regarding this matter.

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93