not storing undesired MS

robert robert.steve07 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:51:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since it is working fine with you then maybe I should check my setup.
I am using an old version of osmo-nitb, I installed it maybe a year earlier. I will consider updating my setup. Should I go with a newer version of osmo-nitb or should I use the new packages (OsmoMSC, OsmoHLR …) ?

best regards,
Robert