osmo-mgw[master]: MGCP endpoints: parse as decimal, not hex

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Dec 4 11:19:10 UTC 2017

Excellent summary, which wasn't entirely clear to me before; I still had the
concepts of rtpbridge/* vs dahdi/<fixed> mixed up.

So that patch was acceptable because it solved an inconsistency between config
and endpoint use of the currently anyway incomplete/wrong endpoint
interpretation. It won't matter as soon as endpoint strings are overhauled.

IIUC until now we have a '*' in the Connection Id field, still need to
implement the class/instance at domain, particularly rtpbridge/*@domain.

~N