Jenkins now executing M3UA, SUA and GGSN testuite

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Aug 21 09:56:27 UTC 2017

> On 21. Aug 2017, at 04:41, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>
> 4) archiving logs.  It would be great to keep the logs of not only the
>   last test execution around.  Sure, jenkins has stdout (of the tester)
>   and junit-xml (of the tester).  But things like the log file
>   generated by the IUT is currently only present for the last test
>   execution.  Any help appreciated!

Jenkins can archive any kind of file.

"Post-build Actions" and then "Archive the artifacts" and then use the
Java ant "glob" to select the files you want to keep.

And please enable the "Discard build" like done for the other jobs as
well. Place on my private off-site (and sadly still partially offline)
backup is limited.

great to see more system tests.

	holger