Jenkins now executing M3UA, SUA and GGSN testuite

Tomcsányi Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Mon Aug 21 08:51:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Regarding to this topic:

> 3) version information.  I would like to get proper version information
>   into jenkins, so we don't just know "nightly test on day X" but see
>   on the jenkins Web UI which particular git version of IUT (and
>   tester) was tested.  Any help appreciated!

Could this plugin be something that we can utilise to help?
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Build+Name+Setter+Plugin

As far as I can see it is capable of handling macros that can extract any kind of information, for example also something like ${GIT_REVISION,length=8} which would give us exact git versions.

Cheers,
Domi