nano3G <-> sip-connector <-> asterisk?

Andreas Mueller andreas.mueller at criticallabs.org
Sat Apr 29 10:28:10 UTC 2017

        Hello,

is it possible to connect the openbsc from the vlr_3G Branch with sip-connector to asterisk as described on https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-sip-conector/wiki/Osmo-sip-connector, or are there changes in the vlr_3G Branch that makes this impossible?
When trying to set this up I was able to call an UMTS-Phone which was connected to the nano3G from a softphone using jitsi, and the UMTS-Phone was ringing, but it was not possible to answer the call.
I have only limited experiences with asterisk and so I am for example unsure about what voice-codecs to use, if my asterisk-config is correct,...  and so I would like to know if it should work in principle and I have to find the correct configuration.

        have a nice weekend,

                Andreas