Running osmo-trx and osmo-bts-trx Shows Errors

Joachim Steiger jsteiger at sysmocom.de
Tue Apr 11 09:14:43 UTC 2017

hi,

On 04/11/2017 08:03 AM, Ron wrote:
[...]
> We are now trying to run each applications to test osmo. All applications were run smoothly except for osmo-trx and osmo-bts-trx.
>
> We also installed the UHD driver of Ettus B2xx series using both “apt-get install” process and binary process as well using this link:
> https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html
> https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_build_guide.html
>
> But still, the same errors were received.
[...]
> osmo-trx: symbol lookup error: osmo-trx: undefined symbol: _ZN3uhd6device4findERKNS_13device_addr_tE

this points to some issue between the UHD libs, its headers and your build.

did you compile osmo-trx/osmo-bts-trx yourself or did you use packages
for installing it?

> # osmo-bts-trx -c /etc/osmo-bts.cfg
> ((*))
>  / \ OsmoBTS
> There is no such command.
> Error occurred during reading below line:
>  fn-advance 20
>
> Failed to parse the config file: '/etc/osmo-bts.cfg’

this points to a problem with the config.

could you paste(bin) it somewhere?

kind regards

--
- Joachim Steiger <jsteiger at sysmocom.de>      http://www.sysmocom.de/