Query on run time control of network with VTY

Dhananjay kumar dhananjay.cse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:17:34 UTC 2016

Dear Holger,

Many thanks for your mail.
 Based on your suggestion we did experiment on B210 with osmo-stack for
run-time network parameter control from VTY.

   -  Parameter change related to MS takes effects when New MS is latches
   to Network. Example : MS_Max_Power
   -  Parameter change related to TRX takes effects when TRX is re-started.
   Example : RF_Lock 0
   -  Parameter change related to   BTS takes effects when BTS and TRX is
   restared. Example : Band/ARFCN

 One more query regarding loop-back call :
 "bts <0-0> trx <0-0> ts <0-7> lchan <0-1> loopback",

we tried this command to start loop-back call once MS is registered to the
network.
But we are not seeing any loop-back call happening in nitb and osmo-bts
logs.

Could you please let us know more on this loop-back call. How we can use
this ?

BR
Dhananjay