asan for libosmo*

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Wed Oct 26 08:03:06 UTC 2016

Well, we can already enable asan for all the libraries (hence the $subj)
and get back to openbsc once the current failures are fixed.

My guess is that all the dependencies got to build using asan as well
but I don't think it will make much differences in build time in case of
libraries.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93